Kimi no Nagori wa Shizuka ni Yurete [kiminago] - i dont understand

*spoiler warning*

http://vndb.org/v3789

im posting this here just because im hoping if theres someone here who've already read it.

since theres no english translation of this,i have to depend on igth and translaton aggregaor to play it. as a result there are some points in the story that i dont understand. s,i want to ask the following questions:

1. does toshihiko really does took a liking of mayuri?

2. why is it that sayuri hates mayuri so much?

3. and what is this secret that kaori found out? does it involve sayuri and mayuri or something?

Edit: btw, i got it from craneanime, but im not sure if the links are still alive or not since their main uploader's account got banned. as a result, 70% of their uploads are lost. or at least thats what they said.. :(

Edited by reminisceization
I want the game

you can get it from craneanime if you want:D, maybe.. if its still there..

i really like this one, its really good. i recommend it or those who loves mayuri from flyable heart.

its like the re-telling and the full version of mayuri's route, since her route fom flyable is incomplete..

but the downside is that theres no english version for this..:(

you can get it from craneanime if you want:D, maybe.. if its still there..

i really like this one, its really good. i recommend it or those who loves mayuri from flyable heart.

its like the re-telling and the full version of mayuri's route, since her route fom flyable is incomplete..

but the downside is that theres no english version for this..:(

Well I know that craneanime is shutting down its just that some games i downloaded from that site doesn't work on my computer