Some games Wont show saves the next time you load the game

So far i have downloaded three games from this site, mizuki island, sakur santa, and demon master chris, only sakura santa will show any of my saves when i open it up again later. whats the reason for this, anyone experience similar issues, when i save initially it shows the picture and time it saved and such, then i leave the game and come back to it later, only to find the as if it were completely unsaved. help me please

when i right click the zip file the option dosent come up also dosent come up when i right click the DMC.exe file that usually starts the game the option dosent come up either, im assuming its because my account is already the admin, there is only one account on my laptop and its mine. any other suggestions

I only ever had that problem when trying to run games without running them as admin, even when you have just one account you still need to do it. So you should try to right click on the exe, then select properties and switch to compatibility tab. After that just check the run as admin option.

http://i.imgur.com/LszPBmK.png

EDIT:

Also are you trying to run it from the zip ? You shouldn't do that, first you need to extract it and then play it.

Edited by Pasa