Can anyone link me to a Seinarukana walkthrough?

I've been searching for a route walkthrough for Seinarukana and I haven't been able to find it so if anyone has been able to find one (or make one if possible) it would be very much appreciated if you could give me the link to it. (Unless, or course, the routes are extremely easy to get into and I've been wasting my time)

How about mine here https://mega.nz/#!O1NTxBCR!HRR-alBHoW_nKzEAFVSVvmgvA2UZgOCQRbzHwGlZthY. If you want made it balance, just did some calculation from the choice in the walkthrough. But if you want to focused on one heroine, it's very easy. Just choose every choice that favor the heroine and made sure that you made the heroine team up with Nozomu for extra affection point (And of course had Nozomu defeat the enemy, because every time you beat the enemy you'll gain affection point if Nozomu with the heroine. More if you defeat heart enemy). By the way, the route that you could get was Satsuki, Nozomi, Ruputna, Naya, and Katima. Hope it'll be help.