• 1 year later...

Sad no one answered you in over a year, well sorry I'm late but I just joined this forum and found the game in 2 full days of searching (I admit it was actually hard)

Anyway I don't know if you still want the game but I'll link some downloads

MEGA

MEGA

Now I'm looking for an English Patch for the game since at the time I'm writing this ITH and VNR are not working for me (Servers are down) Hopefully in a years time someone will be so kind to upload it for me xD

Edited by Smoke
Sad no one answered you in over a year, well sorry I'm late but I just joined this forum and found the game in 2 full days of searching (I admit it was actually hard)

Anyway I don't know if you still want the game but I'll link some downloads

MEGA

MEGA

Now I'm looking for an English Patch for the game since at the time I'm writing this ITH and VNR are not working for me (Servers are down) Hopefully in a years time someone will be so kind to upload it for me xD

Thanks for your efforts Smoke :) Many of these requests weren't answered and older untranslated VNs are way harder to get a hold of then newer ones. As for the translation, likely it will never come out (the VN is 10 years old now) ... though maybe the newer ones like Wedding Blue, Hunting Blue and Dearest Blue could get a fan-TL patch one day xD ...

Also, VNR's original servers are down but you can use the new VNR, I am using it and most of the stuff with it can be hooked, and if not, you could still look up for an H-code to make VNR work with those VNs.