I'm having problem withs 2 games here, the uncersored patch for If My Heart Had Wing keeps saying access denied everytime i open the batch file, and i have no idea how otomaid cafe is suppose to work cause everytime i started a strange screen comes up saying regen limit. I've tried changing my locale to japan and running as admin but it does nothing, could it be cause i have windows 10, if anyone who is a windows 10 user has found solutions for these problems please tell me.

You should have no problems playing any of these games on Windows 10. Koi to Senkyo no Chocolate (which was the most annoying thing for me to get to work on any computer ever!) works on Windows 10. I have both of these games and they work for me. If it's saying access denied, you might have to open it with admin permissions. It also might depend on where you have it downloaded on your computer. That is probably why it's giving you a problem.

For Otomaid cafe, if it's not working for you, I would suggest AppLocale. You can use it to run certain programs in Japan locale without changing on your system. Some people have said it worked when they used it. Here is the link for it: https://xupefei.github.io/Locale-Emulator/

This is the one I use and it runs every game fine. Hope this helps you out. :)

You should have no problems playing any of these games on Windows 10. Koi to Senkyo no Chocolate (which was the most annoying thing for me to get to work on any computer ever!) works on Windows 10. I have both of these games and they work for me. If it's saying access denied, you might have to open it with admin permissions. It also might depend on where you have it downloaded on your computer. That is probably why it's giving you a problem.

For Otomaid cafe, if it's not working for you, I would suggest AppLocale. You can use it to run certain programs in Japan locale without changing on your system. Some people have said it worked when they used it. Here is the link for it: https://xupefei.github.io/Locale-Emulator/

This is the one I use and it runs every game fine. Hope this helps you out. :)

Ok otome maid cafe is working now but for if my heart wings i tried running as admin and still same problem and how does where i downloaded matter when it's installed in programs folder like any other program, i should probably say i technically i have 2 versions of the game on my computer, the one i brought from steam and the one i downloaded from this site could that be the problem?

Ok otome maid cafe is working now but for if my heart wings i tried running as admin and still same problem and how does where i downloaded matter when it's installed in programs folder like any other program, i should probably say i technically i have 2 versions of the game on my computer, the one i brought from steam and the one i downloaded from this site could that be the problem?

If they are in the same location, then probably. Which version are you trying to patch? If you are trying to patch the one on Steam, that might be the problem.

It matters where you have it installed in programs because that would be why your access is being denied. Make sure when they ask where for the directory for the patch that you are choosing the correct version of the game.

Usually when the access denied problem occurs, running the patch in admin works. Since it's now, I would suggest moving the location of the game to somewhere like My Documents to see if the location is causing the problem for the game. That is, if you are trying to patch the version that you got from Eroge and not from Steam. I wouldn't mess with the Steam version location.

If they are in the same location, then probably. Which version are you trying to patch? If you are trying to patch the one on Steam, that might be the problem.

It matters where you have it installed in programs because that would be why your access is being denied. Make sure when they ask where for the directory for the patch that you are choosing the correct version of the game.

Usually when the access denied problem occurs, running the patch in admin works. Since it's now, I would suggest moving the location of the game to somewhere like My Documents to see if the location is causing the problem for the game. That is, if you are trying to patch the version that you got from Eroge and not from Steam. I wouldn't mess with the Steam version location.

ok i moved it to a different folder but now i'm getting a message that says can't find file, and what's even stranger is that it when i start up the game it loads up the save file from my steam account.

ok i moved it to a different folder but now i'm getting a message that says can't find file, and what's even stranger is that it when i start up the game it loads up the save file from my steam account.

I think you're gonna have to delete one of them. I think the problem you're having is the batch file might be confusing which version of the game to patch. I would suggest uninstalling the version you have on this website and work only on Steam. If you bought it on Steam, how come you still have the version from this website? Seems like you're making it harder on yourself. You should easily be able to add an uncensor patch to a Steam game. I did it with HuniePop with no problems. If anything, try and see if you can get the uncensor patch in another format besides a batch file. Usually there is an .exe version of patches.

I think you're gonna have to delete one of them. I think the problem you're having is the batch file might be confusing which version of the game to patch. I would suggest uninstalling the version you have on this website and work only on Steam. If you bought it on Steam, how come you still have the version from this website? Seems like you're making it harder on yourself. You should easily be able to add an uncensor patch to a Steam game. I did it with HuniePop with no problems. If anything, try and see if you can get the uncensor patch in another format besides a batch file. Usually there is an .exe version of patches.

Ok the patch went through once i deleted the game i download from eroge but when i go to the title screen it still says all rights reserved by moenovel, is it suppose to say that?

Ok the patch went through once i deleted the game i download from eroge but when i go to the title screen it still says all rights reserved by moenovel, is it suppose to say that?

Well Moenovel did the visual novel, so all rights are reserved by them. At least you know something changed. Does it say it in the corner or something? As long as it's not covering the entire screen, then that is fine.

Well Moenovel did the visual novel, so all rights are reserved by them. At least you know something changed. Does it say it in the corner or something? As long as it's not covering the entire screen, then that is fine.

I tried load my original save file but then the game crashed, only after i created a new save file was able to load again, also during gameplay this error box came up [0x00000039] LEG(1)

I tried load my original save file but then the game crashed, only after i created a new save file was able to load again, also during gameplay this error box came up [0x00000039] LEG(1)

That problem seems to come from not having your system local set to Japanese, so make sure you are using that AppLocale thing correctly.

That problem seems to come from not having your system local set to Japanese, so make sure you are using that AppLocale thing correctly.

while i can probably change my local i don't think that actually effects anything in windows 10, i couldn't get the otomaid cafe to work till i tried the method Xishalet recommended but i've already tried that with If my heart had wings and i still see the error.

Changing locale in Windows 10 makes a difference. You can't run a Japanese game unless it's in Japanese locale. If you are using the Steam version, then it's the North American release and you should have to use AppLocale nor change your locale on your computer. Since you added the patch, you're probably not going to be able to load from a save file. You'll more than likely have to start over.

Changing locale in Windows 10 makes a difference. You can't run a Japanese game unless it's in Japanese locale. If you are using the Steam version, then it's the North American release and you should have to use AppLocale nor change your locale on your computer. Since you added the patch, you're probably not going to be able to load from a save file. You'll more than likely have to start over.

i did start over but aside from the error messages that pop as i progress half of the game screen also went dark, i just both changing my system locale and running app local, but i still get the same issue.

Aren't you running the Steam version? You don't need to change your locale or use App Locale if you are using that version of the game.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=346505653

This is a step by step guide in order to install it. Hopefully by doing it the way the guide tells you, you should have no more problems.

I know it's a bit stupid to ask this but is the patch from eroge and the patch that's in the tutorial the same patch?

Aren't you running the Steam version? You don't need to change your locale or use App Locale if you are using that version of the game.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=346505653

This is a step by step guide in order to install it. Hopefully by doing it the way the guide tells you, you should have no more problems.

Ok i've tried everything and that error message still pops no matter what i do it's like a plaque, i'm almost close to just giving up and saying f*** this game.

Ok i've tried everything and that error message still pops no matter what i do it's like a plaque, i'm almost close to just giving up and saying f*** this game.

Windows 10 sucks and especially for VNs, if you know how try using Virtual Machine to emulate Windows 7.

Windows 10 sucks and especially for VNs, if you know how try using Virtual Machine to emulate Windows 7.

I actually have less problems on 10 then I did with 7. It took me days to get Koichoco to work on my Windows 7 laptop, but took 5 minutes on my Windows 10.