Looking for older Tactical RPG Eroge

Hello all, first post here and I hope the community will be able to help!

I'm looking for an eroge I played maybe ~15 years ago. It was a PC executable tactical RPG. Scouring the internet I wasn't able to find the game so I actually started to parse through the entire database of Game CG galleries @ e-hentai (over 12,000 galleries!). I'm roughly half-way through and I found another game which is so similar I thought it had to be a prequel to the game I played, but I can't find any related titles.

The similar game is titled 魔導学院R (Madou Gakuin R) https://refuge.tokyo/pc9801/pc98/01771.html

The game I am looking for has the following similarities:

-Turn based tactical RPG where you control separate individuals on a flat 2-D overhead view square (definitely not hexagonal) tiled battle map

-Fantasy / medieval theme where units have spells and abilities (I recall when you select them you get a flashing black and white effect on the AOE square tiles)

-As your (female) units take damage/defeated in battle, various adult cut scenes starring your characters are displayed - I can't remember if ALL my units were female, I think there were some male units you had in your party.

It also has the following differences/improvements:

-The game I played was for PC with no emulator necessary, Madou Gakuin R is played on PC98 emulator

-I think the game I'm looking for has improved graphics, still sprite art though, definitely no 3D. This would make sense since Madou Gakuin was released in 1994 and I would guess the game I'm looking for would have been made in the following decade.

I just found a copy of Madou Gakuin and I'm working on getting a PC98 emulator up and running to be certain it's not it. If there is a PC/win version of Madou Gakuin, it could be it, but I haven't seen any evidence of such a version.

I would be so grateful if someone here could help me find the game I'm looking for.

Thanks in advance!