Here are my updates of whats' going with me so far round 1 or 2

I don't know if I've chosen the right place for sharing my updates or my collection & such if you know what i mean & MOD &/or Admin if it's in a wrong place please fix it thanks anyway i don't know if i did round 1 or 2 of my updates but anyway here are my collection updates to tell you all what's going on with me so far.

As for me I'm doing awesome as always to give you all updates to start off for Christmas my mom got me a PS4 for Christmas to be a bit more specific it's a Uncharted 4 bundle 500 GB slim PS4 & 1 of my family members got me a game Star Wars Battlefront 1 Deluxe Edition for PS4 a another family member got me a FFXV T-shirt yep it's 1 of my favorite shirts & a $25 Mario gamestop gift card of a Mario design i don't have yet in my collection.

If any of you wanted to know what else i gotten for Christmas feel free to ask & i don't mind & telling you what else I've gotten,on 26th of December I've bought myself a game of J-stars Victory VS+ both to added it to my anime & manga collection & to added it to my PS4 game collection before any of you asked me yep i still have it in my collection & my grandma got me a Mini NES classics & to end here or at least for now if you want to know what else I've gotten either for Christmas,for my birthday or during that time feel free to ask & I'll gladly tell you.

& before any of you asked me so far I'm still waiting for my mom to get me FFXV for PS4 anyway here are 1 of my rounds of updates to share with you all what's going on with me & how am i doing enjoy :).