Need Help with Finding 18+ game! Visual Novel-esque with RPG Elements

Hello, New member here, I just wanted help to find an old game from a few years back.

First of all it is (probably) discontinued, I believe only 1 or a few people were working on it. It was a story game but it wasn't linear (I think). Basically you were dropped into this world, you could pick being female, male, transgender, and more. The game very based on reading and had pictures, like anime pictures to describe whats going on in the world and people you interact with. Even yourself had multiple pictures that described you. For instance once you woke up you had the choice of masturbating, milking yourself; these would calm down your lust meter or increased it. Early on in the game you meet a police officer that would force himself on you and the way the story line would go depended on your sex (M.F.TSG) You could work in a restaurant, be a hooker, go to college, or be an adventurer! Or do everything at once. It was pretty good game, the graphic part of the game was quite interactive as well, you needed to meet special requirements in order to please the other person. You were able to fight but you needed to train in order to survive. You needed to save every chance you get so you could continue where you left off rather than start over. Also, you could go to the hospital and be a nurse! Whilst being there a doctor could give you surgery to add extra body parts, like boobs, penis, and the like for a price of course.

It was a pretty detailed game, I remember I became an adventurer and you'd have to fight succubi, monsters, and sometimes even forced against your will against water spirits. Now, not sure if the game playthrough was limited to how many days or not. Can't really remember. The Name of the this game kinda sounded Latin? Like something that ended in "-tica" or "-outica". I don't know much about it anymore. Last time I saw it was around 2012 or so?

Either way any help is appreciated, if this doesn't belong please feel free to delete the post. I'm sorry for otherwise! I'm new so I don't know much around here.