First time here and can't play Magikoi (the original one)

I am new to eroge and I wanted to play magikoi as my first eroge and downloaded everything in parts. After I downloaded it I realized that I needed Daemon Tools so i downloaded that too. After i tried to open it it said that Disc Soft Bus Service is not running. I am not sure how to start playing this eroge and what steps I should take to actually open the game. I downloaded these things on a windows 8.1 computer.

I then tried to move the files form my windows 8.1 computer to a windows 7 ultimate computer which was pretty old and run down. I moved the files using a flash drive. I tried opening the eroge there but then it said that d3dx9_35.dll is missing and I need to install it and i am not sure what that is.

Please help me my senpais in the eroge world.XD

Any help would be appreciated also please if possible use terms that a noob can understand.

I am new to eroge and I wanted to play magikoi as my first eroge and downloaded everything in parts. After I downloaded it I realized that I needed Daemon Tools so i downloaded that too. After i tried to open it it said that Disc Soft Bus Service is not running. I am not sure how to start playing this eroge and what steps I should take to actually open the game. I downloaded these things on a windows 8.1 computer.

I then tried to move the files form my windows 8.1 computer to a windows 7 ultimate computer which was pretty old and run down. I moved the files using a flash drive. I tried opening the eroge there but then it said that d3dx9_35.dll is missing and I need to install it and i am not sure what that is.

Please help me my senpais in the eroge world.XD

Any help would be appreciated also please if possible use terms that a noob can understand.

ur probably better off, on your windows 8, since your windows 7's problem is a more painful one.. i forgot what was it that you need to install to fix that d3d, but you can google that error.. *cough* anyways.. (i always wanted to cough but chance never arise)

lets do a double check on what you have done so far...

-you have downloaded majikoi..

-from this erogedownload/erogegames?

-by majikoi, your refering to just majikoi ? that game has 4 posts in here... majikoi... majikoi s...majikoi a-1 and majikoi a2..

-did you download all from part 1 to last part?

-did you place all the parts in the same folder?

-did you extract the file using winrar?

-did you mount the .iso file using daemon tools?(you can use any brand... but sometimes other softwares are messed up)

from what i have gathered... your mounting software called "Disc Soft" or something, stopped working?

and you didn't get to the part where you install the game....i might be mistaken.. but try uninstalling your current

.iso mounting software and install daemontools...(its free) and try mounting it again.. tell us how it goes

I have a quick question what is an .iso and what is a winrar? The disc soft thing came with the Daemon tools and I did put the files into a folder. When I went home from the library from downloading the Daemon tools which didn;t work in the library it started to work and I'm not sure if that is because I didn't use internet. When I tried to use Daemon tools after it started working and tried to quick mount the files it said that there were no files in that folder that matched the requirements. Do I first use this winrar to extract the files and then it will work or do I do something before that?

-I installed all the parts of just magikoi from part 1 to 33 from erogedownload

-I placed all the files in the same folder

-I mounted the files on Daemon Tools without using a winrar as i don;t know what that is and what the purpose of it is

-Daemon Tools started to work after I went back home with no internet

-When I tried to mount the magikoi files from the folder it said "No items match your search"

Thank you for your reply to my sos.

If possible could you tell me what to do next from the information that I have provided above

I have a quick question what is an .iso and what is a winrar? The disc soft thing came with the Daemon tools and I did put the files into a folder. When I went home from the library from downloading the Daemon tools which didn;t work in the library it started to work and I'm not sure if that is because I didn't use internet. When I tried to use Daemon tools after it started working and tried to quick mount the files it said that there were no files in that folder that matched the requirements. Do I first use this winrar to extract the files and then it will work or do I do something before that?

-I installed all the parts of just magikoi from part 1 to 33 from erogedownload

-I placed all the files in the same folder

-I mounted the files on Daemon Tools without using a winrar as i don;t know what that is and what the purpose of it is

-Daemon Tools started to work after I went back home with no internet

-When I tried to mount the magikoi files from the folder it said "No items match your search"

Thank you for your reply to my sos.

If possible could you tell me what to do next from the information that I have provided above

without winrar... the 33 parts wont merge into 1 file... install winrar 1st.

after installing winrar... right click part 1 and select extract here...

make sure all the 33 parts are in the same folder or they wont merge into 1..

after winrar loads...

Do you have any recommendations for a winrar. I checked online and apparently there are a bunch of different types. Also thanks for replying so fast.

what do you mean there are a bunch of them? just go to winrar website and download the last version 5.40, if your pc is 64bit choose the 64 bit version for better performance

Do you have any recommendations for a winrar. I checked online and apparently there are a bunch of different types. Also thanks for replying so fast.

what do you mean there are a bunch of them? just go to winrar website and download the last version 5.40, if your pc is 64bit choose the 64 bit version for better performance

i think he got confused because of the number of search results... but the official site is rarlab. here is the download page for their site: winrar download page

Sorry for responding so late senpais. Thanks for telling me where to go. I got winrar and extracted part 1 and a bunch of files came out after that. Do I extract the other parts the same way? Also what do you mean by merge into 1 file? Will it do it automatically after I extract all the files? For now I will try to extract the other files the same way and update you on what happened. Thanks for helping me so much.

Sorry for responding so late senpais. Thanks for telling me where to go. I got winrar and extracted part 1 and a bunch of files came out after that. Do I extract the other parts the same way? Also what do you mean by merge into 1 file? Will it do it automatically after I extract all the files? For now I will try to extract the other files the same way and update you on what happened. Thanks for helping me so much.

okay so you've installed winrar... put all the parts in the same folder.... and right click part 1 and select extract here...

you don't need to right click other parts and select extract here.. just the part 1.. you should get a folder with the installer inside

or a file with .iso extension.... what file appeared after extracting part 1?(do not double click the rar files, instead, right click part 1 and select extract here).

can you give screenshot of the file that appeared after extraction?

No, you don't need to extract all the individual parts, just put together all the files in one folder and extract the first one, the program will extract all the others by itself. After the process is done open the folder and see what is inside, If it's a .iso file mount it with daemon tools and start the installation process, if instead you got a game folder then you don't need to install anything, just run the game .exe and start playing.

No, you don't need to extract all the individual parts, just put together all the files in one folder and extract the first one, the program will extract all the others by itself. After the process is done open the folder and see what is inside, If it's a .iso file mount it with daemon tools and start the installation process, if instead you got a game folder then you don't need to install anything, just run the game .exe and start playing.

you are so much better at explaining xD

why do i sux D: