Sharin no Kuni, Yuukyuu no Shounenshoujo problem

Yo.

I have small problem. Is there any special trick to unlock all scenarios? For now I have only Akutsu scenario available (finished it already).

I think that I might need save from original (played it long time ago and formatted my HDD in the meantime) Anyone can confirm?

I remember playing the fandisc. There was one patch that only translated Houzuki's route so you could only see his route. There was another patch that translated all the routes but the translation wasn't that well done and the scenes themselves were just fan service. I think you could choose to see in the main title which heroine you would want to see extra scenes with but it depended on the type of patch you had. Is this what you are referring to? You don't need the save from the original, I'm pretty sure it depends on what type of patch you have.

I completed Yukyu not too long ago, you start with 5 characters - Akutsu Masaomi and the four heroines: Nacchan, Sachi, Touka and Onee-chan. You finish all stories and you unlock Nagumo Eri's short story and after that is a quick humurous omake that includes a sex scene with Eri. That's everything, I suppose. Great game btw.

Yeah, so if i remember correctly the patch that comes with the download from erogedownload contains the patch with all the routes and the patch that you download from tlwiki comes with the patch just for Houzuki's route.