Hey, anyone knows a good eroge where a female protagonist gets [sexually] bullied and harassed by other girls? For example something like Yuukuri Panic Escalation, which I have already played.

Many thanks in advance.

Edited by Akkarin

Escalation is the only one I can really think of that has what your asking for. You would probably find a few H-RPGs with those sort of scenes in it though.

Edit: The Taimanin Asagi series and its spin offs also has a few of those scenes, along with Space Pirate Sara, Armored Girl Iris and Milles, Knight of Anal Tyranny. Though these titles are pretty...... intense?

Edited by SableCrow
Escalation is the only one I can really think of that has what your asking for. You would probably find a few H-RPGs with those sort of scenes in it though.

Thanks. But that's the game I've already played ^^

I also have read the first Taimanin Asagi, but that's too much of an orc&oger-sausage-party for my taste :D

You might have a bit of luck with Sara and Iris then. They are alot less orc&ogery than Asagi, and you can avoid most of that sort of stuff in them iirc (first scene in Iris you may want to skip). They are also more... lighter aswell, as in though don't feel as dark as Asagi.

EDIT: Can't believe I forgot it, look up the Lightning Warrior Raidy series, they are pretty gameplay heavy but they may have what you want.

Edited by SableCrow

hmm... lets see.. these come to mind.. there are scenes where female protag is bullied by females, but it's males most of the time

Doushin same heart

Lightning warrior raidy 1, 2 and 3

xchange 1 2 and 3

beat blade haruka

taimanin games (theres alot of them, almost or probably all of it qualify)

i havent played this one yet... but Yin-Yang – X-Change Alternative might or might not qualify

that other HRPG game with valkyrie... i forgot the title...