Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai! Starting Problems

Hi guys!

Sooo.. I just startet with Visual Novals (only Read Fate, Necorama Shuffle and Clannad) so please bear with me ~~

I got myself Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai! and after some work (Putting system on Jap ...) it finaly installed. (Got the error befor that but hey - Google is my friend.. only took me 2h^^)

I was overjoyed. Put everything back as it was supposed to be - installed the english patch... starded it... aaaand another Error... this time i can´t seem to find the solution by my self though... :/

Would you happen to know what i need to do here?

https://imgur.com/a/0DYAU

Also: Looking forword to working with you in the future *bow*

it doesn't look like your system is on japanese locale, since the error message is displayed in gibberish rather than japanese...go to control panel > region , administration tab and click the button that says change system region.

it should look like this:

CNjXDQx1TSyesJEjpYi-AA.png

I never bothered to really set my system to Japanese locale, I rather not ever do that.

Instead I got myself HF Applocale, the most comfy way I know to "pretend" the system is Japanese, and run as admin at the same time.

Find it here: HF applocale at anime-sharing

And yes it works with MajiKoi, too. (Iirc. the MajiKoi from here does not even need to be installed, just unzip and play?)

:( It says HF-applocale will not work with windows 10!

nkPs7Gm.jpg

The only games I so far did not get to run in windows 7 were old titles, and that may have to do more with them needing a windows98/DOS/16bit or some such environment.

Edited by Göffel