Muv Luv, how do i install it?

This is how it work for me, go change your regional language into japan. And then only install.

(If it still does not work, follow the extra step i do)

Mount disk 1 and disk 2 together.

Copy all disk 1 and disk 2 file into a folder(make new folder). Then only install...:)

Ok so which file am i supposed to mount the MDS or the img file?

Mount the MuvLuv_Extra Disc Image file with Daemon tools, make sure you click "all files" after you click mount image on daemon tools if you can't see the Disc Image file for MUVLUV_EXTRA ... you install the MuvLuv_unlimited ISO file after you finish the two main routes in Muv Luv Extra.

Mount the MuvLuv_Extra Disc Image file with Daemon tools, make sure you click "all files" after you click mount image on daemon tools if you can't see the Disc Image file for MUVLUV_EXTRA ... you install the MuvLuv_unlimited ISO file after you finish the two main routes in Muv Luv Extra.

i did that and then at the end of the installation process i got a message saying "error:loader could not initialize service"

i did that and then at the end of the installation process i got a message saying "error:loader could not initialize service"

I've read somewhere that you just need to run the patch despite the error and it will work fine. Can't confirm since I wasn't getting any errors.

I've read somewhere that you just need to run the patch despite the error and it will work fine. Can't confirm since I wasn't getting any errors.

Yeah i just read that as well. I didn't get that particular error but some google searching lead me to this post which seemed to have solved the problem for them -

"Here's how I fixed it, though. First, mount the Extra.ccd file with Deamon tools (or whatever it is you're using), but don't start the setup.exe when it asks. Then, download the patch from amaterasu's site, and install the patch before installing the game. The patch should say that you don't have the game installed and it'll ask if you want it to install the game for you, say "Yes" and let it install that way"

Thanks that actually worked, and also thank you to everyone else who helped me out, your contributions were much appreciated :)

Thanks that actually worked, and also thank you to everyone else who helped me out, your contributions were much appreciated :)

Ignore my previous post then :) Glad you got it to work out. Be sure to also play Unlimited and Alternative after playing Extra :) Enjoy the experience, i finished Alternative last week... the whole series probably took me around 100 hours. Have fun.