Hola! I'm trying to run the crack, but I keep getting an error DCOCE1218C014861GP followed by some kanji and kana. Help me Obiwan Kinobi! You're my only hope!

Try uninstalling windows update KB3147458, seeing as you are on win10 (for win7 the equivalent update is KB2758857).

Unfortunately, while the game might work afterwards, it might now require the noDVD patch...

Errr... from what I remember, you are only supposed to put that ALsignup crack inside the game's directory, run it once, get that kind of "error" message box (not really an "error"), and then run the game as you would usually. Did you try running the game after running the ALsignup crack?

FUCK! No, I didn't. God, I feel like an idiot; it's working just fine.

Never mind, usually the source you download the VN from doesn't provide the "readme.txt" file where the crack usage is explained. They expect you to figure it out yourself so who never used it before, can't really tell what he is supposed to do.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having the same problem, but running the crack doesn't work. No matter what I try to click, I either get the message "An internal exception occurred" or an error message that translates to "One AlphaROM 3.3 signup tool 101029 version AlphaDiscLog.txt is missing or strange". Downloaded it from sukebei, at my wit's end over this. Any advice?

I'm having the same problem, but running the crack doesn't work. No matter what I try to click, I either get the message "An internal exception occurred" or an error message that translates to "One AlphaROM 3.3 signup tool 101029 version AlphaDiscLog.txt is missing or strange". Downloaded it from sukebei, at my wit's end over this. Any advice?

Now that's a real error message. Maybe your antivirus is messing up and blocking it? Are you using the correct ALsignup crack? I know there are different versions of it. ALSignup is supposed to create a folder in your Documents folder I think (or perhaps "ProgramData", I am not sure, didn't use it in a while but I remember it creates that folder and also "AlphaDiscLog.txt" somewhere).

Are you using the correct ALsignup crack? I know there are different versions of it. ALSignup is supposed to create a folder in your Documents folder I think (or perhaps "ProgramData", I am not sure, didn't use it in a while but I remember it creates that folder and also "AlphaDiscLog.txt" somewhere).

Glad you brought this up. I tried downloading alpharomdie manually and I was able to make it work. Don't get why they wouldn't include that with the rest of the files. Thanks for your help!