Old Visual Novels online

I think that some (most) of you guys already know about this but I'll post it in case someone will find it interesting.

There is that page that allows you to play (really) old VNs online for free. It's way better than having to emulate Windows 95 (as it's required is some of this games) and it's a good occasion to learn some classics. They are still missing some good stuff but I think they'll catch up soon (before PS4).

Visual Novel (WML)

Games:

Three sisters' story

Runaway city

Season of sakura

Tenshitachi no gogo ~ tenkousei (JAP)

Transfer student

Eden no kaori (JAP)

Ring out! Pro lesring

Divi-dead

I've been playing these for a while. They are GREAT and it is so much easier to play them here. The only issue I have is that, being how old they are, they can be a little annoying or tedious to get through. (3 Sisters Story is EXCEPTIONALLY annoying, having a pop up menu you have to clear multiple times to get anywhere)

Edited by Bane Doyle

>> and only ONE save file

Maybe I misunderstood you, but do you actually have only one save slot in "3 Sisters Story"?

That's strange because all titles use the same save/load system based on DOM-storage.

Can you provide me a screenshot with save/load window from the game?

@Zus, Ah, I see. I am using a Chromebook and they must have changed something because the last time I played this there was no "New Game" option when you press the "floppy disk icon" under the save option. (This computer is finicky and they updated the front page so it is possible this silly computer is finally displaying it properly)