Anata o Otoko ni Shite Ageru! (You'll Choose Me)

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:492A9D7283A06BBA3E7FFE15F28A20A66D9CA0CC&dn=%e3%81%82%e3%81%aa%e3%81%9f%e3%82%92%e3%82%aa%e3%83%88%e3%82%b3%e3%81%ab%e3%81%97%e3%81%a6%e3%81%82%e3%81%92%e3%82%8b%ef%bc%81&tr=http%3a%2f%2fopen.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80%2fannounce

Copy this in your URL link in the browser and it should launch your torrent client.

..magnet..

^ that torrent is this; │2D.G.F.│ [160428] [チュアブルソフト] あなたをオトコにしてあげる! + フライヤー&ヘッダー&アイコン :: Sukebei , one of mikocons uploads.

This might work too (girlcelly's upload); 『girlcelly』 [160428] [チュアブルソフト] あなたをオトコにしてあげる! + Bonus :: Sukebei

Do note both require a client that can handle magnet links as both are from the old nyaa and only have magnet links.

Also, the magnet link you posted won't work with just copypaste because it contains 4 breaks; first is in the infohash between '0' and 'A', the others are in the middle of second, third and fourth row, should be easy to find. The forum software is to blame, it inserts those breaks automatically...

Edited by Stefan
Also, the magnet link you posted won't work with just copypaste because it contains 4 breaks; first is in the infohash between '0' and 'A', the others are in the middle of second, third and fourth row, should be easy to find. The forum software is to blame, it inserts those breaks automatically...

Ah, yeah, I forgot. Shitty forum software that breaks it up. I am so used to sharing magnet links only that I completely forget that on a site like EG they don't come out correctly. Anyway, I downloaded the VN from that magnet and it works.

Yup, no ENG patches sadly. And you may never see one officially done because Chauble bankrupted last year (see that even the title MG got from them is stuck in a legal limbo, waiting for ages to come out). Though, maybe a fan patch one day comes out, you never know :)