Completely batty, off the wall subject that has nothing to do with VN's (which is why I'm posting in the social section of the forum).

Does anybody here play minecraft? Does anybody have any interest in trying to set up a multiplayer world for the site's members? This is just a high concept, off the wall idea. I'm not even sure how to set up such a multiplayer game assuming I could get enough interest from the people here. I'm not looking to make a big production out of it and try to get on to some sort of top 100 minecraft servers list, just looking to make something for fun for those of us here.

I don't recognize the acronym DotA and Minecraft isn't a free to play game. While I've got nothing against newbies (we all have to start somewhere) I don't recommend buying the game because of this conversation. As I said before, I'm not even sure how to set up a multiplayer game. I'm just putting out feelers to see if it's worth my while to try and figure out how.

As far as being a newbie to mine craft, I do believe there is a free trial/demo version available to try if you want. Here is the game home page if you want to look into it more on your own: Official site | Minecraft

I don't recognize the acronym DotA and Minecraft isn't a free to play game. While I've got nothing against newbies (we all have to start somewhere) I don't recommend buying the game because of this conversation. As I said before, I'm not even sure how to set up a multiplayer game. I'm just putting out feelers to see if it's worth my while to try and figure out how.

As far as being a newbie to mine craft, I do believe there is a free trial/demo version available to try if you want. Here is the game home page if you want to look into it more on your own: Official site | Minecraft

Thanks, I'll try it out first.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Sigh... Minecraft... takes me back to 2nd grade. I remember that game, I've only played once or twice but I can always remember the 6 year old's that obsessed over it; nowadays fortnite is what they those same exact kids obsess over, ugh... history repeats itself. But anyway the idea in and of itself isn't bad; but as noted I don't think the people on this site would play that kind of game.