Ouka Sengoku Nobunaga-chan No Koishite Yabou!?

Hey guys, I'm pretty new to this forum and I've been playing the JP version of "Ouka Sengoku Nobunaga-chan No Koishite Yabou!?" lately. I've played through a few routes, and it is a pretty nice game - the artwork, mood, soundtrack. I also heard it was pretty funny, which is a shame because I can't understand a word of Japanese. Nonetheless, I recommend the game to all you erogamers out there!

But anyways, I've been wondering. I've searched through Google a few times to no avail, but has anyone heard of a Translation-project for this game? (Or even heard of this game itself?!)

Thanks in advance! :)

Cheers!

You can usually check here for different VNs and if they have english patches available or if they are in the process of translating a particular VN. For this specific VN, its only available in Japanese right now with no hints of an english translation happening.

You played through some routes without understanding anythng?

That usually results in me being totally sad, 'cause I desperately want to know what is going on :p

But yeah, in addition to desi's post..

You never know when someone might translate it.

Take Hoshizora no Memoria for example..

It has been released at the beginning of 2009, and just got finished translating a week ago or so.

And I guess you could always try some translation machines, if you really can't wait to read a Visual Novel.

Here is a Thread for it, in case you are interested: https://erogegames.com/eroge-visual-novels/eroge-tech-support/269-how-play-non-translated-eroges-while-using-translator-guide/

Oh. :p Yeah haha, I guess I'll just keep an eye out for it. It is pretty depressing playing a Visual Novel that you can't understand at all. :( I can't cry or laugh at the sad or funny parts because I don't know what they're saying!

In the case of the translation machine - thanks for the link! :) Though, I don't think broken translations would help that much, so I'll just take my chances and wait for a translation to possibly come out..