Well hi guys i'm a new member of this site and i don't know if i post my thread in the right place.

But i guess it should be fine just please correct me if i'm wrong.

I post this thread because i want to knows on how to install school days and the english patch. I also want to know if the english patch translate all.

>well guys if you will ask me why i want to play school days that badly it's because of it's story line not bec. it is a hentai game as we all know

but i have been addicted to the story line. why? bec i already watch the anime of the visual novel and i don't like the ending and i will play this to change the ending and have a different story.

>tnx in advanced :)

>sorry for my bad english

Honey

If you don't like the anime, you might just HAAAAAAAAAAAATE the game.

Because the game has even more bad endings.

Personally? ME GUSTA, I love bad endings like that and I got a kick out of the show because I really started to hate the characters.

But, in general, the game actually is very interesting for the fact that it is more... an interactive anime, of sorts. I have never seen another VN with the same style and it is well worth the play just for that. JAST is bringing out the HQ version soon (hopefully) so it may be best to wait for that, but if you don't mind I say go for it.

I haven't downloaded School Days yet but it has a partial english translation, so it won't all be translated (4 out of the 6 chapters are translated, the rest will be available around July when Jast USA releases School Days) If you're looking for a guide for installing the game i'll try to do my best. First, have you downloaded all the files yet? If you have, extract the files with winrar and there should be a few files named disc1, etc... again I haven't downloaded this yet so i'm not 100% sure. You need to mount these files with daemon tools. So make sure you have daemon tools installed and mount the first disc and install it... it'll probably ask you to insert disc 2.. at this point you unmount disc 1 and mount disc2. I'm not sure if the english patch is a .exe file or not.. if it is you just run it after installing School Days... if it isn't a .exe file you just drag the files to the installation folder that School Days installed to. Let me know if you are still having trouble.