Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai won't start.

Hi guys,

i've just bought myself a new computer, and i don't remember what exactly i need to install to play VN's like this one. I've installed the japanese language pack and am currently running on japanese locale, but what else do i need to do to actually make the vn start? Whenever i try to open it, nothing really happens. I've had my old pc for a very long time, and i've been playing Daitoshokan on that as well without issues.

Thanks for the help in advance,

hnl

I don't know if the problem your having is the problem I was having (see my threads I made, links to follow) but the issue was my anti-virus software (I'm using AVG). Setting exceptions to the files and folders didn't work. I had to outright disable the "Behavior Shield" module to get the software to run, otherwise Dait. no Hitsu. would complain about a debugger. I don't normally run into issues with VN's from this site, so I think this particular VN might just be a bit more resilient to pirating and DRM circumvention then others are.

https://erogegames.com/eroge-visual-novels/eroge-tech-support/6697-daitoshokan-no-hitsujikai-complaining-about-debugger/

https://erogegames.com/eroge-visual-novels/eroge-tech-support/6698-daitoshokan-no-hitsujikai-round-2-a/

Edited by Outpost Omega J
Gramatical Fixes

Hi guys, thanks for the answers!

The thing is, i'm not using any anti-virus software, as i find them unnecessary for the most part. I'm trying to open the BGI.exe file, yet nothing happens. I'm certain i need some font-pack or something like that, as the other .exe files opens with nothing but question marks all over the place. I just don't remember what i have to install