I download it from here: https://erogegames.com/yosuga-no-sora-248/

Extracted and used WinCDEmu then went to setup.exe

The problem is that the game itself doesnt start. I click in the icon and nothing happens. Yes, i already changed my region, and even the language, from Windows, both to Japan. I also tried to restart computer after changing to Japan and already tried to reinstall a bunch of times.

A strange problem is that when im running the setup.exe everything is like: "??????" "fff".

Screenshot_193.png

After watching a video where someone installs it and everything is right in japanese characters, made me think that the problem is really with the region, but i already did everything about that.

Screenshot_194.jpg

Please, help me.

(already tried with Daemon Lite instead WinCDEmu)

Hello lcsxx, what version of windows are you running?

It may help to run the installer with compatibility mode and as an administrator.

Hi, thanks for your reply.

W10, build 17134.

Tested here enabling compatibility mode in setup.exe and the game .exe, tested W7, W8 and XP. Always in administrator mode.

• 4 months later...
Guest AvesReser

I have tried your last istructions and ZBootloader-C.exe is just not reacting while windows pop out USB not recognized.

In ZBootloader-C.exe if I press reset it writes error write data: 29767400 or also 5256936.

Windows does no recognize it at HID...

I noticed that with boot there is no led without led flashes for some time then off and windows writes USB not recognized.