Can you recommend me Eroges where the mc submits to the evil woman

So I know this may sound weird, but hey this is my interest alright haha

So what I want is an eroge where the mc can choose to submit to the bad woman. Like a route where the mc gets seducted and submit to the woman.

My first example I think is like Discipline:Records of The Crusade . But the mc can actually choose to submit to the girl and join the social club, to be her slave or to be the headmistress slave, etc. Because in discipline the mc doesn't want to submit and keep on resisting to the end. Probably Bible Black is the closest to what I can find. With the Evil ending where the mc actually choose to submit to the doctor.

So the main point is the mc submits to the woman and becomes the woman's slave like what I want it to be in Discipline

I searched for a while but couldn't find the right genre or tag. The closest I could find is female domination, but it doesn't really fit if the mc doesn't end up submitting to the woman.

So what I want the submitting part to be an actual route like an evil route or something. Oh and nukige is actually fine ! I dont really want long games which consist of many gb because I have a hard time downloading it due to my slow internet connection. But if needed to I will download it !

All suggestion is open guys, thank you very much.