Vote if you're interest in participating  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Vote if you're interest in participating

• Yes, and I praise Flandre.
    • Yes, and I praise the nekos.

If you've been in EG for a while, you might've heard of this. We basically pick a VN to read and then discuss it in the forum.

You can see our past reading months here:

February 2016

March 2016

Me and a few other oldies decided to revive this club! This time however, there won't be any votes on what VNs to read. We just discuss a relatively new VN that has generally good feedback and start from there.

The VN chosen is:

ATRI ~My Dear Moment~

41049.jpg

The summary reads:

In the near future, a sudden and unexplained sea rise has left much of human civilization underwater.

Ikaruga Natsuki, a boy who lost his mother and his leg in an accident some years earlier, returns disillusioned from a harsh life in the big city to find his old countryside home half-swallowed by the sea.

Left without a family, all he has to his name is the ship and submarine left to him by his oceanologist grandmother, and her debts.

His only hope to restore the dreams for the future that he has lost is to take up an opportunity presented to him by the suspicious debt collector Catherine. They set sail to search the sunken ruins of his grandmother's laboratory in order to find a treasure rumor says she left there.

But what they find is not riches or jewels; it is a strange girl lying asleep in a coffin at the bottom of the sea.

Atri.

Atri is a robot, but her appearance and her wealth of emotions would fool anyone into think she's a living, breathing human being. In gratitude for being salvaged, she makes a declaration to Natsuki.

"I want to fulfill my master's final order. Until I do, I'll be your leg!"

In a little town slowly being enveloped by the ocean, an unforgettable summer is about to begin for this boy and this mysterious robot girl...

There is also a poll for this post in which you can vote to show that you are interested in participating in the reading club.

It officially starts on August 17th, and will last for 2 weeks.

There will be a dedicated thread created for this reading club on here, per VN (it is NOT this thread, this is an announcement).

If you participate, all you have to do is discuss about the VN in the thread!

Feel free to ask any questions down below~