Part 1 of Umineko no Naku Koro ni at erogedownlaod.com won't work

As said above, i can access the mediafire file for part 1, but when i press download, the download won't start.

Have tried repairing the link, but also not working.

Have tried for a week.

Admin, help?

Thx, rite:)

Works fine for me. Did you try with another browser? If that doesn't work, try to use a download manager like Internet Download Manager.

If this solution doesn't work... then try restarting your computer...

nuts, after trying for it for a week with internet explorer and Mozilla Firefox, can't believe it works using avast secure browser...

thx for the suggestion desi!

P.S. VNHunter, i have mention that i have tried it for a week, so i have shut down and restart my computer every day...

nuts, after trying for it for a week with internet explorer and Mozilla Firefox, can't believe it works using avast secure browser...

thx for the suggestion desi!

P.S. VNHunter, i have mention that i have tried it for a week, so i have shut down and restart my computer every day...

do you have a cookie remover???

I use CCleaner, i run the cleaner, restart my pc, and always fixes my problem...

Oh and also, I use 4 browsers... rockmelt, google chrome, firefox, and Internet explorer... if all this 4 fails, that's when i only restart my pc...

I also recommend having a network monitoring gadget... you'll see...

Jeez VNHunter, not to be mean, but think before you give advice.

sorry, but, it works for me though... always fixes it... sometimes it's just internet connection problems you know... taking up computer engineering... we've proven this solution by thesis...

It's fine. The problem's resolved, everyone seems happy, and nobody's hurt. But when people ask questions, they want the problems fixed with reasonable expertise--not have chaff added to chaff with little wheat. You're a great guy, but there are some things one should and shouldn't do.

It's fine. The problem's resolved, everyone seems happy, and nobody's hurt. But when people ask questions, they want the problems fixed with reasonable expertise--not have chaff added to chaff with little wheat. You're a great guy, but there are some things one should and shouldn't do.

sorry... I was just trying to help... didn't mean to overdo it...