Dracu Riot Being Subbed...

they censored my loli's HCGs with dolphins , in hoshizora

oh... THOSE dolphins... at least they used acceptable animals such as dolphins... if they used something else, there might be an even bigger commotion...

I don't expect Rie to do voice in Eroge at all since i believe she better of doing anime.

But it would be epic dont you think?

As for Dolphins thing, it a censoring screen the Staircase did in a loli scene

No more dolphins I don't think, Or atleast in their latest announcement they said they were removing the Dolphins from Hoshizora because everyone just ended up removing them anyway, So I hope they save us the time and effort and just don't try to censor it in Dracu-Riot, But meh they only censor Loli and I'm looking forward to Elina and she isn't Loli so it doesn't bother me :D

Meh, they already (mostly) fixed the dolphins thing in Hoshizora and there really isn't a loli in Dracu Riot, so I wouldn't worry about any censors.. I think they learned their lesson.

Meh, they already (mostly) fixed the dolphins thing in Hoshizora and there really isn't a loli in Dracu Riot, so I wouldn't worry about any censors.. I think they learned their lesson.

She's meant to be considered the Loli in Dracu Riot..

Mera Azusa

Haven't seen many pictures of her but she looks Loli to me.

She has a "childlike" appearance but she is of age.. so technically not a loli

Example of a pic here

Doesn't even look like a loli.

Haven't played it so I can't fully distinguish whether or not she is one but I was just saying my opinion..

http://konachan.com/jpeg/c89be1605cd6a0c1c6ef38de4ea3de19/Konachan.com%20-%20131455%20black_hair%20cameltoe%20dracu-riot!%20fan%20game_cg%20mera_azusa%20muririn%20panties%20short_hair%20underwear%20wet%20yuzusoft.jpg

I haven't played it either, just saying censors shouldn't be a problem.. I think they learned their lesson from hoshizora.. if they haven't and decide to censor something, there will be a way to get around the censors.

after playing the prologue its like how can i choose any route other than mio's!!!!????

After the prologue, you are on the common route. The routes don't branch off until after the common route is finished... so right now you can't choose any route... in English that is.

Whats it like anyway? The fan-sub

Are the usually a decent quality?

From what I've seem of Staircase's work on Hoshizora no Memoria, They are actually quite high quality with very few typos, They work quickly and you can check out the progress with their projects via their website which is kept up to date ( Their only current project is Dracu-Riot though )

Edited by Dubs

Well I've only seen one of theirs, As they stopped working on the first VN they planned to translate like 3/4 of the way through, Can't remember why though, And Hosizora was their 2nd so pretty much judge it from that.

Well I've only seen one of theirs, As they stopped working on the first VN they planned to translate like 3/4 of the way through, Can't remember why though, And Hosizora was their 2nd so pretty much judge it from that.

Where do you see who is translating what?

Well I found out about their first project being canceled by looking on their website Visual Novels | Staircase Subs

As for finding out who is doing what, I think you can see who is translating what in that weekly update thread or check their individual websites I suppose, Dunno if there are other ways but there most probably is.