NON - EROGE Japanese Translated Games

Was it possible for this site to upload some Japanese PC games that are translated to EN like Zwei 2? or other Doujin-RPG PC translated Games? i got fond of Brave soul and castle fantasia playstyle RPG, so was it possible?

yes!!

but i think the limitations should be Japanese PC games that are translated or with english patch, be it doujin or official games like tohou, brave soul, kamidori, rance,

Yes a non eroge with JRPG elements but with translation or english patch only

Eien no Aselia – Kono Daichi no Hate de | Eroge Download

how about this???

it's the all ages version...

This site is primarily for eroge that also double as visual novels and visual novels that may be all ages (non-eroge games).

There really... AREN'T any games that don't fall within this umbrella here. BMW was probably the closest there was to something that isn't actually a VN in some way. Most JRPGs that are translated are for consoles too, from what I know.

I don't know if the admin would be up for adding a new section given this.

This site is primarily for eroge that also double as visual novels and visual novels that may be all ages (non-eroge games).

There really... AREN'T any games that don't fall within this umbrella here. BMW was probably the closest there was to something that isn't actually a VN in some way. Most JRPGs that are translated are for consoles too, from what I know.

I don't know if the admin would be up for adding a new section given this.

yeah... The site name states it itself...

EROGEgames

shin koihime musou minus the H = JRPG right?

your right... but mostly, I mean, all the games here are eroges... what you want are those that fall within the RPG tagged games...

well, just bear with it... cam't help you there buddy, but there are still games here that belong to the RPG section, I just hope you find what you want...