Can any1 upload part 15 of Phantom of Inferno?

I'd downloaded all other 23 parts of the game, only part 15 left. The download link the main website shows the files size as 199.3mbs but the actual files size is only 146mbs :(. If anyone has this part, can you please upload it somewhere and post the link ? Thanks a lot!!!

I'd downloaded all other 23 parts of the game, only part 15 left. The download link the main website shows the files size as 199.3mbs but the actual files size is only 146mbs :(. If anyone has this part, can you please upload it somewhere and post the link ? Thanks a lot!!!

Post here and let Ivan (the admin) know. I'm sure he'll fix it as soon as he sees that you have a problem with it.

he's busy...he still have 100 title to re-upload and he's in progress~

...which is what i think too and the reason i made this post. Of course I know it takes time to fix all the links and he'll fix everything eventually (I'm fine with waiting). However if there is another person who has the file and willing to upload it, then why wait? :D