Tasogare Otome x Amnesia - Discussion Thread

http://www.goodanime.net/images/tasogare-otome-x-amnesia.jpg

A young woman, by some strange occurrence, was left to die alone in the former building of the Academy for Sincere Teachings. Mysteriously, there is one person who can see her in ghost form: Niiya Teiichi, a freshman. Now they both seek to find out the reasoning behind her death, and what could have caused it.

This is a very interesting mystery anime that would like both anime and VN fans. It is an ecchi one as well, but totally worth watching. Feel free to share your opinion about it.

This one just ended, and I enjoyed it.

It started out as just another ecchi anime (except with a ghost), but then the plot got a lot more interesting. It was better than the first few episodes led me to believe it would be. The ending was super-predictable, though. Actually, you could see every plot-twist coming a mile away, but it was still interesting.

This one just ended, and I enjoyed it.

It started out as just another ecchi anime (except with a ghost), but then the plot got a lot more interesting. It was better than the first few episodes led me to believe it would be. The ending was super-predictable, though. Actually, you could see every plot-twist coming a mile away, but it was still interesting.

Yep. What kept me interested were those psychological moments where characters fought with their personalities and fears.