Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita - Ryu's Review and Discussion

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-sLmuDO2Ra9Q/T9QxvMOGL3I/AAAAAAAAAJc/ks9EMdYjC6Y/s1600/Jinrui-wa-Suitai-Shimashita.jpg

Alternative title: 人類は衰退しました

Released on: 2012-07-01

Opening Theme: "Real World" by nano.RIPE

Official website

Summary:

It's been several centuries since human beings declined due to the steep drop in birthrates. The most prosperous species on the Earth are "Fairies", 10 cm tall creatures with high intelligence. I became a UN arbitrator between the humans and the fairies and returned to my hometown to help my grandfather. I thought my job would not be a tough one and visited one of the fairies' habitats to say hello to them but...

Ryu's Review

Art and animation: 7/10

This art is not my thing so I gave it that score (feel free to disagree with me), however the colorful drawings are very appealing.

Story: 4/10

So basically the world is coming to an end, not by a plague, not by nuclear warfare, not alien invasion, and certaintly not by Umbrella Corp., just the birthrate dropped to near zero and the food is hard to get leading to mankind to fade slowly into oblivion. To make matters worse, the world is plagued by dumb-looking fairies who are in fact geniouses that have the power over "super-technology).And by stupid-dumb-fag looking fairies, I mean this:

http://cdn02.animenewsnetwork.com/images/cms/preview-guide/52790/120701_jinrui.jpg

Camphorwood Village is where our heroine arrives as the "Mediator"— she mediates for the United Nations Conciliation Committee —spends the episode sorting out two mysteries: the arrival of strange, Fairy Co. and a headless skinned chicken lurking around the town.

This is one of those shows that's not for everybody, some might find it plain dumb or plain genious show, my case is the first one, maybe I will try the second episode but I'm not having my hopes up for this one.

That's all, If you want to download the show here's a torrent.

Edited by Ryu

will give it a try later , gona watch tari tari now......

(gotta say it though , those fairy look kinda weird , reminds me of kyubey a bit , WHICH creeped me out , nonetheless still will give it a try)

Sorry, for these types of animes, i dont even spare them my time, the animes that have a duo fan base of :

"Oh it's genius!"

and

"Oh! it's geni-WTF IS THIS SHIT?"

are usually (actually always) completely crap for me.