Edelweiss download link down

It looks like parts 4, 5, and 7 for edelweiss are down. I checked both erogedownload and the archive here, links are down. Desi mentioned it'd be a good idea to post it to get them back up, although i'm not sure if this is the right place.

It looks like parts 4, 5, and 7 for edelweiss are down. I checked both erogedownload and the archive here, links are down. Desi mentioned it'd be a good idea to post it to get them back up, although i'm not sure if this is the right place.

I meant here :p

If you want, links are also available here. You'll have to download all parts again. Or you can wait for Ivan to reupload the dead links, your choice.

Only issue with that link is that it's the 2008 translation, not the newer translation :(

Sure about that? Said "Edelweiss retranslate 2010" when I saw the link for the folder. Never played Edelweiss, so I'm not exactly sure.

Sure about that? Said "Edelweiss retranslate 2010" when I saw the link for the folder. Never played Edelweiss, so I'm not exactly sure.

I believe it is. I downloaded that folder the other day, and the first 5-10 minutes were still chock-full of random misspellings and questionable English (plus it still had the older black Mangagamer's splash screen instead of the newer one).

I have 2 versions - Hybridweiss which is an updated version of v1 and the shitty v1 version. The reason i have them both is that the bad ending (from which the fandisc continues from) crashes the game, so you need to go do the bad end in v1.

I dunno what version is uploaded on the site, since there are 3 versions - v1, official v2 and hybridweiss. I would get the official v2, but i couldn't find proper links for it when i was getting it.

I DLed that game, after unzipping it, I DLed and unzip the hybridweiss patch into the directory. However, when starting up I see the new mangagamer logo instead of the old black one. But I get this error message right before the mangagamer logo comes up and the game goes no further.

error message: imgur: the simple image sharer

I DLed that game, after unzipping it, I DLed and unzip the hybridweiss patch into the directory. However, when starting up I see the new mangagamer logo instead of the old black one. But I get this error message right before the mangagamer logo comes up and the game goes no further.

error message: imgur: the simple image sharer

You used Hybridweiss_rel_A.7z, right ? That one should be bug free.

After poking around a bit: Free Cloud Storage - MediaFire

That folder (from vn-meido) has the game + crack + Hybridweiss files. Just download it, unzip it, extract the Hybridweiss files to the Edelweiss installation directory, and then copy the crack over. It should work fine.

It worked perfectly Teth, thanks all you guys for helping me out.