I used SpoilerAL to cheat the game made the character lvl 999 and stuff most of the items are 999 except those not covered in SSG but that's not the main thing I need to ask

there's quest 84 that is supposed to activate in NG+ at lvl 50+ I am lvl 999 and yuidora mine is not opening a new area help?

I've tried lowering lvl to 50 and then level up once in combat

I tried lvl 89 lvl to 90

no idea what to do... can someone help?

I used SpoilerAL to cheat the game made the character lvl 999 and stuff most of the items are 999 except those not covered in SSG but that's not the main thing I need to ask

there's quest 84 that is supposed to activate in NG+ at lvl 50+ I am lvl 999 and yuidora mine is not opening a new area help?

I've tried lowering lvl to 50 and then level up once in combat

I tried lvl 89 lvl to 90

no idea what to do... can someone help?

>.>

first..which chapter are you in...

tell me that and i can tell you why~~

and second,,there's kamidori help thread in the forums...

in reply to first as in the chapter I am in chapter 1 NG+

as for second as you can see b my post count I am really new here so I had no idea there was a help thing for this game specifically I just assumed I was having a glitch and I could go straight for tech support thanks for the heads up. I will be more careful next time

See: Quests - Kamidori Wiki.

I'm guessing you mean Quest #084 (since this is the one that opens the new areas in Yuidora Mine).

Requirements for it are: 'Wilfred level 50, Recruit Aht, Suina, Crayl, Uya, and Melodiana'. You have to go out and recruit them again in your current playthrough (so they don't show as "Clone" units) before you'll finish the quest.

in reply to first as in the chapter I am in chapter 1 NG+

as for second as you can see b my post count I am really new here so I had no idea there was a help thing for this game specifically I just assumed I was having a glitch and I could go straight for tech support thanks for the heads up. I will be more careful next time

nah..im just being sarcastic...

anyway...

you start on NG+ with first play through or the second??

See: Quests - Kamidori Wiki.

I'm guessing you mean Quest #084 (since this is the one that opens the new areas in Yuidora Mine).

Requirements for it are: 'Wilfred level 50, Recruit Aht, Suina, Crayl, Uya, and Melodiana'. You have to go out and recruit them again in your current playthrough (so they don't show as "Clone" units) before you'll finish the quest.

teht..he just in chapter 1...

even it was his 2nd play through..he wont get the chara soon~~~~

teht..he just in chapter 1...

even it was his 2nd play through..he wont get the chara soon~~~~

From memory you get the Quest really early on, even though you can't complete it until later (the prerequisites to get the quest are only: NG+, Act 1). What I listed before was the completion requirements.

From memory you get the Quest really early on, even though you can't complete it until later (the prerequisites to get the quest are only: NG+, Act 1). What I listed before was the completion requirements.

you are right but...it seems to me he didnt even past the lvl 4 map yet >.>