Koihime Musou fixed executable

Hi guys,

Well, I recently received my copy of Koihime Musou and started playing it however, I noted something:

- The game makes great CPU usage and my laptop being already a little old, sometimes is unable to reproduce the game with the normal speed and the sound also has some noise because of that.

I noticed in previous releases by mangagamer that this happened and it was released a fix for that. I actually used that kind of fix and it worked. The game barely makes CPU usage however, there is a but. The fixed executable makes the word wrap to not work and on the battle scenes you'll notice them going a bit slower since you can actually see the screen being updated several times because of the turns. I think there was something more but I can't remember.

By the way, I'm using the Koihime Musou officially voiced version (hard copy edition) which is DRM free. I uploaded in mediafire both executables that I used. The original and the fixed one. The original is under the name "Original lcsebody.exe" and the fixed under the name "lcsebody.exe". Download both executables here. Password for extraction is "erogedownload" without the ".

Since I don't have knowledge on how to fix the executable I decided to request help from the community to see if this issue can be fixed.

On some other news, I'll be uploading this Koihime Musou version in some days but it'll be on other website (Fakku). Maybe Ivan or someone could then upload it on the main site here.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by amorim
Forgot the password for the mediafire file -_-

I didn't knew mangagamer was selling hard copies of KM, goddamit if only they allowed paypal... i want a KM hard copy aswell.

Oh and btw: what kind of laptop do you got that cannot run KM ? It doesn't require like anything to run.... mind = blown.

Oh and btw: what kind of laptop do you got that cannot run KM ? It doesn't require like anything to run.... mind = blown.

Yeah, it's quite pathetic that this happens so I greatly appreciate when the executables are well optimized to avoid things like this.

My laptop is a Core 2 Duo T5450 1.66GHz with 2 GB of RAM. My laptop when it starts getting hot decreases the performance to o_O levels and that's the main reason of my request.

Also, I make maintenance on it to remove the dust however, that's not enough. The processor needs a change of the thermal mass but I can't reach where it is so that may be somehow related.