Visual Novels live through their use of words and sometimes a line that is really worth sharing.

If you find such a line please note it and post it here! I'm sure many would appreciate it.

When you surf regularly on vndb (like I do) you may have noticed the quotes on the bottom of each page. These are a good starting point.

Rules:

1. the line should be understandable and enjoyable without knowing the context (too much VNs to know them all...)

2. both funny and impressive (whatever this means to you) quotes are valid

3. please mention the source (name of VN)

Examples:

"I'm so pissed off, i'm gonna take a shit!" (Edelweiss)

"Yes. I'm the girl you killed yesterday. I'm glad you remember." (Tsukihime)

"I'm not gay! I'm bi..." (Family Project)

Cross' Favorites ( Here i'll post the best (imho) quotes from this thread and new ones)

"I am pretty dog! Are you pretty dog, too? It's miracle!" (Clannad)

Edited by Cross

All quotes are from a vndb thread. I'll post later on some quotes from my own playtroughs...probably.

"I am a tree. A tree that grows in the hallway!" - Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o: Watashi no Ouji-sama

"I am shocked and appalled that guessing at random has not yielded better results." - Kyokugen Dasshutsu 9-Jikan 9-Nin 9 no Tobira

"Sleep for tomorrow! Sleep for the future!!" - Muv-Luv

"Snake, I know you're a rare species right now. But as a valuable source of protein, please allow us to ingest you... It'll help me save the world." - Muv-Luv Alternative

"It's said that love is the most powerful force in the universe. I am attempting to harness that power to create weapons of mass destruction." - RPG Shooter: Starwish

"Ah, I leveled up from "garbage" to "food scraps"! All right!" - Ichigo-chan to Kyuugo-kun

"You won't ever understand how delicate and fragile, like the black, metallic body of a car, my heart is." - Kakyuusei

"I am a seagull." - Remember11 -the age of infinity-

"Crashing headlong into everything is the only way to live!" - Gyakuten Saiban 3

"Hey -----! It's cold isn't it? It's really cold. It's cold. Cold! Cold... It's cold! Really really cold! So cold! Cold, cold, col- AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" - Joker no Kuni no Alice ~Wonderful Wonder World~

"You better watch your back when you walk the streets at night, you... cunting galge protag!" - G-senjou no Maou

"Doesn't it kind of get more fun when we eat these mushrooms? These have to be good mushrooms. - Edelweiss Eiden Fantasia

"So the truth isn't really that painful, no. It just happens to be a bitch." - Leaves

"Today I'm going no-pantsu." - Koisuru Otome to Shugo no Tate - The Code Name is "Shield 9"

"Now then, let's go. To the holy land of bentos, the rooftop! A chilly yet hot time is awaiting us!" - Eien no Aselia -The Spirit of Eternity Sword-

"When I was in America, I managed all my conversations with just "thank you", "dog" and "pencil"!" - Grisaia no Kajitsu

"I've taught you how to eat your food, shoot a gun and handle a woman. You can do the rest by yourself, right?" - Grisaia no Meikyuu

"Aw shiiit! Don't take it all off! Don't! Aw jeez, at least leave the socks on!" - Grisaia no Meikyuu

"If I am a bratwurst... will you be my bun?" - The Nettestadt Troll

As promised, here are some more quotes...

"I'm a girl who...is a girl!" - Sharin no Kuni

"DON'T TOUCH MY BANGES!!!" - Sharin no Kuni

"You'd get rid of all such problems if you cut off your dick." - Sengoku Rance

"Eeeeeek! S-so the one I was thinking of yesterday wasn't a girl, but a guy instead!!" - Clannad

"Gahahaha. My hyper weapon will pierce the heavens!" - Sengoku Rance

"Hah, I'm just gonna keep doing Loli-Loli Hunters by myself!" - Little Busters

"...People aren't dying at all. It's a bit boring." - Little Busters

"Yeah, the goal is to tap every sweet, 2D ass you come across." - G-Senjou no Maou

"Looks like she managed to put the wiener in my mouth." - Clannad

"Do you know the saying 'If a key opens many locks, it's a master key; if a lock is opened by many keys, it's a shitty lock'?" - Steins Gate

"I don't know what it's called, but it's that stick thingy with the zigzaggy paper thingies that the priest does a shaky thingy with!" - Steins Gate

"I'll violate you. I'll violate you with relentless love." - Demonbane

"You maron! What if you broke it!? How am I supposed to masturbate now!?" - Cross Channel

"......shut up you fellatio machine." - Cross Channel

"YES WE CUM!" - Osadai

"Those damn Americans are rushing our position." - Rewrite

"Okay~ Shake it now, baby now~♪" - Rewrite