Majikoi freezing Problem . Help ?

ok well i finished the prologue and the game freezes right after it. what do i do ?? suggestions?? any one??

how to install majikoi:

1. Set you OS regional into Japanese localization

2. Run Setup and pick full installation option (7gb req)

3. After install unzip update 1 and execute update.exe

4. copy reg.dll file to your majikoi directory

5. unzip English patch to majikoi directory (update2.pac included inside)

6. run majikoi.exe (not the one written in hiragana)

or if it's related to codec try installing K-Lite Mega Codec Pack.....

for reg.dll Hotfile.com: Hébergement de fichiers par un clic: reg.dll

majikoi english patch Download english hentai games - Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai! (Majikoi)

Mjikoijksd.png this is a picture of the problem im having. its frozen on this picture. And Ero, im not sure what u meah sorry im a bit of a newbie haha. is there any other suggestions u guys have . as i said b4 i have completed the prologue and it freezes at the picture i posted
[ATTACH=CONFIG]5802[/ATTACH] this is a picture of the problem im having. its frozen on this picture. And Ero, im not sure what u meah sorry im a bit of a newbie haha. is there any other suggestions u guys have . as i said b4 i have completed the prologue and it freezes at the picture i posted

explanation about codec What Exactly Is 'Codec', and Why Would I Ever Need It?

like i said if it's related to codec try installing K-Lite Mega Codec Pack from here Free-Codecs.com :: Download K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 9.1.0

install, just choose the default installation because advance options might be too overwhelming for you, after that reboot your pc then try to play majikoi again

where to put what?

just download the K-Lite and install it

default installation will be in C, just choose that directory and click next and let the installation begin until finish

ya i tried this.. still the same problem.. i guess its not codec. what else do u have in mind?

ya i tried this.. still the same problem.. i guess its not codec. what else do u have in mind?

Try running the .exe in compatibility mode. Right click - properties - compatibility - check run this program in compatibility mode for windows xp.