Absolute Obedience installation help? o.o

Helloooz everyone! I am a noob to eroge games, haha.. But I decided to try one to get a little taste of everything! ^_^ Even though, I've played most of the Touhou games, clearly installing these games are completely different. >.>

So I downloaded all 6 parts of absolute obedience, extracted the rar. files with winrar. When I opened the extracted file, there were four things there:

Absolute Obedience CD1 VLC media file (.bin)

Absolute Obedience CD1 CUE file

Absolute Obedience CD2 VLC media file (.bin)

Absolute Obedience CD2 CUE file

I clicked on the first one and VLC opened up, but nothing happened( kinda knew that was gonna happen, though). Clicked on the second CD 1 file and Daemon opened up and mounted it. the game opened up, but the only thing available to select was install game, and DirectX install. I selected install game and it began installing...buuut it didn't finish installing...instead it asked me to insert disc 2..>.> ehh? So then I clicked on the disc 2 CUE file and Daemon mounted it. When it finished mounting, the option to open file popped and these two files were there:

chip.arc ARC file

PChip.arc Arc file

And that's where my journey comes to a hault. -__- What do I do, now?

Normally, these messages that ask for disc 2 have two buttons, "Retry" and "Abort installation" or similar.

When Daemon Tools mounts the second disc, go back to the installer window and try hitting the retry button - the installer should recognize the new disc and continue.

Otherwise, you could try emulating a disc tray cycle (daemon should have the option to "open" and "close" the virtual disc tray), this should wake up the installer, in case there are no buttons to click.