Recruiting help for a Fan-made Eroge

So this is something I've been wanting to do for a while; make my own Doujin Visual Novel. Originally i planned on making a Sekirei VN, but i have now switched the series to The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. The main reason i changed it is because I already have the Sprites, Music, and Backgrounds for a Haruhi Suzumiya game. I plan on making this like the "To Love-Ru Trial Trouble" Visual Novel by Ninjagrass, where i use Doujin Hentai for the H-scenes, Mainly because i do not have the tools to make my own.

The only problem is I'm not very good at writing plots and settings for this kind of stuff. That's where you guys come in, i would like someone or a group of people to write a script of the game. The script can be a completely different story from the original and we can just use the characters and names or we can stick to the original story, its up to you. The gameplay will only be 10-20 hours long in total so you dont have to write a huge script, but it should be fairly sized. Here are the routes I am thinking of:

Main routes

Haruhi

Yuki

Mikuru

Possible side-routes

Asakura

Tsuruya

I will handle all the programming, but this is my first time working on a VN so bare with me. I don't have a set schedule that I want to release this so if you decide to work on this with me, I won't rush you, take as much time as you need. Unfortunately I can't offer you money or anything, but you will get a copy of the game and the opportunity to work on a visual novel.

If anyone is interested or has any questions feel free to PM me or post below

Current Positions

Programming-KillemAll52

Proofreaders-Sigma147, Shiro Midori

Lead Script Writer- Yachi

Assisting Script Writers- Seranade462, sasugasugoi, mangalover23

Beta testers- El.lis, (more positions open)

Edited by KillemAll