well i downloaded the full game directly, not the parts and pieces version, had no issue downloading at all, went really quick and smoothly.

that is until i tried to install it.

i mount it with DTL (Daemontools lite), open it and this is what i get.

asdafdv.jpg

i don't even get the option to install it. it is not clickable.

running windows 7 64bit.

This however is the first game that has ever done this, all other downloads have worked perfectly and installed with no issues at all.

just wondering if anyone has had this issue, or if anyone can lend a hand in correcting it.

i tried to look on the official download page, however

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 86 bytes) in /home/erogedow/public_html/wp-includes/cache.php on line 506

Just to make sure, but you know that the "Install" field is the second button, right?

Not that you think that it is the first, greyed out button.

yes, however i try to click it, it closes. that is what i meant when i said unclickable, i can click it, but it acts as if i closed the thing.

Ero-ero Majin said:
have you try to install at another pc?

did you by any chance corrupt your download file?

have you try running as admin?

here's how to play with kami.....i mean installing this game FAQ - Kamidori Wiki

well, none of that was any help, so i didn't want to do this, but i had to forcefully crack open the disc files, and do a force install.:(:(

hopefully now if someone has a similar problem as me, i'll at least be able to give them some advice.

thank you for for trying though :) very quick replies and it is nice seeing people wanting to help so much.

*Edit*

*After force install*

asdda.thumb.jpg.3c5710db36e861d1375cde93ffec5496.jpg

:)