Recommended Eroge Games?

There are probably a lot of threads like this, but I'd appreciate some suggestions.

I'm looking through the list of English Games list right now, reading the descriptions, judging the cover, reading comments if there are any, etc. I'm not halfway through the list yet, but I've seen about 4 that I'd like to try so I'm thinking that this would be a laundry list :)

I want to be able to play as a girl, and I don't want to play characters that look too loli (for now, as I'm new to this and I want to try out something that really appeals to me first). Thanks for the suggestions in advanced!

Hey do you mean you are looking for otome-games (targeted at females?) there are not a lot of games translated that are otome-ge, There's five here: Fuwanovel

there is another one called Silver Chaos but I couldn't get it working

Most of the games on this site are male-oriented (?) and so you tend to play as a Male protagonist.

In Katahane Fuwanovel , you switch between different characters. there's no one protag