Usagi Drop Question! (Spoiler)

Well, I haven't read the entire manga.. I watched the anime and read the time skip part.

I honestly thought a better ending would be if he got together with Yukari and they all became a family. Yeah, it's probably corny as hell... but I was hoping for that in the anime. I actually didn't mind this ending in the manga where Rin and Dakichi got together... in fact, it was hilarious seeing so many people rage about it.

Well, I haven't read the entire manga.. I watched the anime and read the time skip part.

I honestly thought a better ending would be if he got together with Yukari and they all became a family. Yeah, it's probably corny as hell... but I was hoping for that in the anime. I actually didn't mind this ending in the manga where Rin and Dakichi got together... in fact, it was hilarious seeing so many people rage about it.

Talk about common sense.. But i really preferred ending like that cuz in my eyes Rin only has Daikichi since she was adopted and .. it only can see Daikichi as a "Model". So i'm really confused how the writer's have that kind of ideas? it was unique .. very "unique"...