Request: Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi

This one is challanging to find and even harder to patch in english (it may come with english setting's ingame but idk, never played it). i saw the anime and wanted to play the VN ever since (even though the anime was cheesy, i thought it was cute.), think you guys can find it?

Just to let you know, this game is in Japanese. Surefire way to check if English patches are out or is in the making is just to look up the visual novel on vndb and see what kind of patches are out. Only the Chinese patch is out for this particular VN.

Just to let you know, this game is in Japanese. Surefire way to check if English patches are out or is in the making is just to look up the visual novel on vndb and see what kind of patches are out. Only the Chinese patch is out for this particular VN.

so your saying every VN is in VNDB? like that's THE complete list?

no, but if you see a vn with english flag on it then it means it's in english or have an english patch or partial english in progress on it (it will give you any info about what groups has been or currently translating the game along with their site)

oh alright. idk, lol the first time i saw that website i thought it looked a bit skechy but now it just looks to be the most useful thing since slice bread (and i eat lots of sandwiches, so that's saying something). saddly, no translation, and i can't really read japanese (I'm trying to learn so if you got any good resources that'll be great. however that's another topic.) yet and i don't think i will any time soon... gustavo sad :'( lol