Sense by HARUKI - Manga

Have you ever read Sense manga by HARUKI ?. The story on this manga is very interesting, character design and drawing style above average. I though same to, when someone say this is Ripoff from I's manga. the female character look alike Iori Yoshizuki(I"s), more like Upgrade from Iori. Also not only that the other female character is really hot. well to bad the translation project is dropped. the reason this manga dropped is because no one interesting in this manga. That surely liar, i read in other post people request same thing like i do and asking why is dropped. If Possible could you guys help me, making request so this translated project could alive.

here sample picture

Sense v01 19-20 r2.jpg

Tags: Ecchi, School Life, Seinen

Deception: A new teacher enters an all-girls high school and as he tours around he sees a female student sleeping in a classroom. When she wakes up, however, she suddenly kisses him...

Lots of nudity, imagined sex (fairly graphic), groping, fondling, ??? you get the idea. Not quite full bore hentai, but close.

If you interest you can found the english version in here Japanzai Downloads

Raw Sense you can found in a-zmanga.com

Edited by renvateru