Illusion Games

You ask you receive.

I wont post ALL Illusion games , theres too many of them. But i will try to post all that have english patches along with links for them.

To make things easier for me I will start with series.

ALL PATCHES WERE MADE BY HONGFIRE GROUPS AND ALL THOSE GREAT PEOPLE THERE IM SIMPLY POSTING THEM HERE TO MAKE THINGS EASIER.

Sexy Beach series and some imgs taken from google : 1 2 3

Sexy Beach

Sexy Beach 2

Sexy Beach 3 HERE

Sexy Beach Zero HERE

All games are about same thing, you go on vacations to some sunny resort and find a few beatifull girls there.

You talk with them, buy them presents, up you hearts with them , and then ... well you know whatta do :p.

Series is known because it often have girls from other girls (Dead or Alive etc).You have some nice clothes you can make them wear and some changes to body.

Artifical Girl series and pics : 1 2 3

Artifical Girl

Artifical Girl 2 Patches for previous games were put down from site, i dont know why you will have to find them in torrents or just google it.

Artificial Girl 3 Patches for previous games were put down from site, i dont know why you will have to find them in torrents or just google it.

Artificial Academy (not sure if its same series but i will put it here) HERE and its own pics 1 2 3

I dont remember much from 2 and 1st game so i will talk about 3rd one and Academy.

In 3rd one you can CREATE your girl(hence artificial) and we are talking about creating her body,what she wears,behaviour and skills. You can create more than one. Then you put them into your world and have fun with them(like always that doesnt have to be sex).

In Academy you can create ... whole class. Yes you can create whole class of girls/guys and try to live your shool life with some romance/rape.

Rapelay and its pics : 1 2 3

It was loud about this game for a while, at least here where i live.

You have 3 girls, younger sister ,older , and mother. You rape them and then rape some more till they do you every whim.

Battle Raper series and its pic : 1 2 3

Battle Raper

Battle Raper 2

Just what the name suggest. You fight girls then if you win you rape them :D

School Mate series and its pics : 1 2 3

School Mate HERE

School Mate 2 HERE

I ... dont remember much about this game, i played it but ... hell i dont remember it.

So heres wiki and if you go in there you will find description of first game WIKI

Box/Hako HERE and its pics 1 2 3

Did you ever wanted to have a fairy in a box?A little fairy that you can feed and play with. And even decrease your own height to have some more... fun.

You can't escape from the heroine!/Yuusha HERE 1 2 3

In nutshell ? You are a maou who esceaped from his prison/revived after some time, and now while you are in a weakened state heroines are after you, defeat them and ...transfer their power to you.If you will get defeated the fun will be the other way! Game isnt easy but i had fun with it.

Real Kanojo (Real Girlfriend) HERE 1 2 3

Once again ... i played it but dont remember a thing . WIKI

Wakeari! (11 November 2011) HERE 1 2 3 Damn, that Wakeari looks better than i expected ...

Love Girl (24 February 2012) HERE 1 2 3

I'm the Hero (Ore ga Shujinkou, 25 May 2012) HERE 1 2 3 COULD IT BE! ILLUSION MADE GAME WITH LOLIS! SEE YA GUYS YOU WONT SEE ME FOR SOME TIME!!

Happy End Trigger (12 October 2012) 1 2 3 ... make it even longer. My absence that is.

Those game are newest from Illusion and i didnt play them, you are free to post your own description below for them.

There is more 3D games (Teatime games , Custom Maid) if you want more information about those just say so.

For people interested in 2D Rpg Maker games and similliar HERE

Edited by Daeverius
Games that i postd here are made by Illusion , Ichazura was made by Interheart

Oh that's true, I guess I just confused 3d games with illusion games... By the way, do you know of any other game that gives the same kind of "interactivity" as ichazura, I mean the molesting part... I'm just bored playing all those illusion games

If its molesting than i say rapelay or oppai slider 2. Theres probably more but i dont know every game :p And those two are quite old, im pretty sure there something newer but i didnt download any new 3d game for some time. Id check Teatime company games and besides that maybe asking on hongfire forum. Teatime is another big company like Illusion.

The last ones I tested were Aidroid and Houkago custom time but it's always the same, you can customize a "doll" and have a very limited "ways" to play with it... Ichazura is really different, it's not just left click you thrust hard, right click you thrust slowly, you can "molest" every part of the body and the girls have appropriate reactions/expressions...Well i can't explain it very well but trust me, I never found another game where you could make the girl piss in a train dressed in cosplay (that's not really my fetish it's an example to show the possibilities the game gives).

I really encourage everyone to try it (install game +patch+trainer and play in omake mode, the part when you take the train ). It's really something else, I even showed it to no-otaku friends and they were like "omg, give it to me!!!"

Ps: rapelay is just a rape vn in 3d, and a shitty one at that... Oppai slider I don't know about it.

After what you said im sure both Oppai Slider and Rapelay are not what you are looking for. If its about molesting each part of the body and similliar then you might want to check Sexy Beach, besides that ... im not sure, i know i played some where i was capable of doing it but dont remember it now.

• 4 months later...