Hey guys, I know your probably tired of seeing threads for this game but this is my problem. Everytime I try to extract the english patch I get this message: Can no open output C:(a weird y symbol) Program Files Eushully Kamidori English. exe and Error: Cannot delete output C: (weird Y symbol again) Program Files Y Eushully-agerc.dll

Help.

I think the problem is you are trying to install Kamidori into the original installation folder. Try following the steps listed in a install guide I made: Free Cloud Storage - MediaFire

When you get to the part for changing your directory, do NOT install to the original destination. Program Files can cause problems like this when installing to it. Also, that weird ¥ symbol is the Yen symbol.

Edit: To make a screenshot press the Print Screen button found on the keyboard after the F1-F12 keys. Open Paint (usually found under Start>All Programs>Accessories). Press Ctrl+V to paste the screenshot into paint. Save the file and then upload it to a site like http://imgur.com/. Click on the picture that is uploaded and then copy and paste the URL here like: http://i.imgur.com/c9pAo.jpg.

Edited by strom

Try installing in a new folder. Make one called Games in the C:\ directory so the path would be C:\Games. Install to that directory. Also, the files need to be installed to the directory so just extracting to that folder won't do you any good. Extracting or installing to the Program Files folder is what is most likely giving you any error. Extract the patches to another folder and then try and run them.

Ok, say the default install directory is C:\Program Files\Eushully\.....

Change the install directory to C:\Games\Eushully\.... Install to that directory

After you install to that directory have all the extracted patches in a separate folder (kami_ap01, kami_ap02, kami_200, and Kamidori English 1_0 patches) - say C:\Desktop\Patches

Double click and install the kami_ap01 patch

Double click and install the kami_ap02 patch

Double click and install the kami_200 patch

Copy the Kamidori English 1_0 patch into the folder you install Kamidor into - C:\Games\Eushully\.....

When the patch is in the installation folder double click the patch to install it.

Extracting or installing to any folder in Program Files can give you errors during any step. That is why I say change the install directory, and don't try to extract in the Program Files directory.

And what I meant by 'installed to the directory' is that you can't just extract the patch into the directory and hope it works. You need to run through the installation phase of each file.

Edited by strom
I did all that but the patch isn't an exe. It just shows a whole bunch of files.

Are you sure about that? Here is a screenshot I took of all the patches. Trust me, I have installed this game multiple times and there is no patch that isn't an .exe

http://i.imgur.com/dfhGD.png

Edit: Just noticed the patch was updated... I'll check it out to see if there are any differences in installation because of this.

Edit 2: There is an .exe for the patch. Did you try extracting all the files to a separate folder, and then running the patch through the .exe shown in the screenshot below?

http://i.imgur.com/G5HSM.png

Sorry, my brain is a little fried. After installing the game to another directory, did you try copying the contents of that folder into the install directory? And if so, is it still giving you that error?

If so there are only 2 more things I can recommend for you. One is to run each installer as 'Administrator' by right clicking on each file and then clicking 'Run as administrator'.

The next is to go into Control Panel>User Accounts> and look for an option called User Account Control or UAC. If you have that turned on turn it off and try installing again, along with copy/pasting the files from the patch into the install directory.

Good luck.

Edited by strom