Need Help Kamidori Please...

Just wondering, is the game installed in the default folder? Also, are you using the latest patch update from the VN - 1.1 instead of 1.0?

As for advice, have you tried running the VN as admin? If not, right click on the game icon and click "Run as administrator". I think XP has that option... I use Windows 7, so if that option isn't available try this. Right click on the icon and click Properties. Go to the Compatibility tab, and you should see something for 'Run this program as an administrator'. Select that, click ok, and then try to run the game as that. Let me know if you still experience this.

i download from here >

Unfortunately, I can't read Japanese and have never seen that error before. Looking through the official forums lead me to this thread: Seiha Translations - View topic - Game crashes on start. I don't know if anything in there will help you, but it is the only one I found that had an error screenshot like you listed.

Uninstalling or turning off a codec, reinstalling the VN, or someone installing using applocal (causes problems if installed this way) and changing system locale to Japanese are the main ways people fixed it. There is also the problems that can occur if you install to the default (Program Files, Program Files x86) folder. If nothing helps with what I am mentioning, then look through that site - it's the official forums for the English patch - and try to see if I missed something. If you still can't solve it make a post there. Someone there might have run into and fixed that problem before.