I Need Help: Brave Soul

Ok people I have fooled around with the game,walkthroughs, and the manual included with the download and I need some help.

What I need to know is

• How to tell what day it is.
  • Is their a map for dungeons (If so how do I open it).
  • When do the other girls join your party(walkthrough has their approval options early in the game and I haven't got them to join yet)
  • Any other helpful info

Thanks.

Edited by Breakthrough

well this one old one dude, i think there is no map for dungeon, but the dungeon is not that hard to finish, mostly just follow where you find monster and eventually you will encounter dungeon boss.

brave soul has party battle consist of 3 character first one is you, the dragon pet of yours and one female companion you encounter on your journey, basically when one girl leave you will get another replacement, its not like you will get harem of girl at your party, its not work that way.

As for other girl.....

i'm kinda forget the names but the first time and actually you already has a girl that stay with you all the time which is

your pet dragon, she actually a girl

she's secret ending you need to finish game once.

The girls, like other VN has their good and bad side, and what they like and dislike so in order to obtain their ending, basically you just need to keep one girl stay on your party long enough to gain her affection.

How to make her stay on your side???? just dont pick something that make her leave you.

other note:

for fast clear dungeons, get one of that rapid slash sword (forget the names) and use it to grind your lvl, it will be walk in the park.

to clear secret ending you need to clear secret dungeon. this one bit hard than the rest of the dungeons beside the final boss dungeon, and i think it's only here you will get that rapid slash sword.

good luck with that

Edited by Virsia

I Don't have it installed on anything right now so I'm working of memory so bear with me.

1. I don't recall it keeping a date it dose keep a roman numeral chapter maker at the top of the Party Screen

2. I think the maps only Available after the seconded play-through.

3. You meet them all during the first few missions but they don't join. Later on depending what missions you take you will encounter them and if you have an open slot they will join if not you are giving a choice you.

Starting party is you, s/Chell, Alice?, and a open slot for a fourth that will be fill when you encounter another party member by picking a mission.

4. I'd do Alice's route first it unlocks great healing spells that are really helpful on repeat plays.

This is off of memory so i may be wrong.

Here's the walkthrough i used.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/pc/581377-bravesoul/faqs/39360

Edited by Redeclipse