Daibanchou -Big Bang Age- Questions

Hey guys I’m playing this game now that I got time for it and I was wondering how many endings does this game have. I know the game has 6 girls that you romance, but the District Chapter divides into two routs Tenrou Kunagi and Kyoudou Senna.

So my question is does each girl have their own ending? Or does the game end with either Tenrou Kunagi and Kyoudou Senna and the rest of the girls you romanced are just in your harem.

Also how many turns does the National Chapter have? I know the District Chapter has 25 I think. But I going to guess that the National Chapter has 99 turns.

And how to you change the game to hard mode?

I played this game when it was first posted to the site and the English patch was ok but it didn't have a lot of stuff translated including the menu but now everything is in English(Awesome)

Each girl has their own ending, the only thing that changes is that you get the h-scenes of the girl you want and a couple of events, the rest honestly is pretty much the same thing, so unless you want 100% of the game I don't suggest you do all endings. Excluding Senna and Kunagi, you can get all the other 4 heroines regardless of the route, to get each ending just get the heroin's love up to 8.

Just like redeclipse said hardmode unlocked by going to the roof after beating the game once, chaos mode same thing except you need to clear hard mode before unlocking it.

Turns are 24 school, 24 district, 99 national.