Guilty Crown Lost Christmas

Could someone give me a download link for the game, and for the english patch? I know, it's partial. The translators' site is down, and I couldn't find it. Also, I wanted to download the game at Nitroplus' site, but there were VER.1.5 (409 mb) and VER.2.0 (208 mb), but I found a torrent which was 2.4 gb, why is that? One more question, which version translates the english patch? Thank you in advance.

Edit:

VER.1.5 (409 mb) and VER.2.0 (208 mb), but I found a torrent which was 2.4 gb
Well, the torrent one was the full game, I think that's why. Edited by Rin
  • 4 years later...
Yeah, Ivan didn't upload this one but be warned that the saving issue with the English patch still isn't fixed ... You need to beat the game in one go xD Or just do several playthroughs with skipping xD

I can confirm this, I'm not sure if they are ever going to fix that problem.

It's still sad to not see the game here because especially one part of the ending was fucking epic and it's a good visual novel overall.

From what I remember you had to download the orignal game, then update it with the patch you can get from the official website and finally install the english translation patch.

I can confirm this, I'm not sure if they are ever going to fix that problem.

It's still sad to not see the game here because especially one part of the ending was fucking epic and it's a good visual novel overall.

From what I remember you had to download the orignal game, then update it with the patch you can get from the official website and finally install the english translation patch.

I grabbed the game from nyaa that had everything included and I don't remember it being particularly hard to setup, with the English patch included ... And also, I saw later on that there's even a youtube playthrough on the net so it's possible to read the VN even by watching the playthrough xD ... Though I can't remember did they create for both endings ... To be honest, I didn't find the endings particularly different all in all but I still found the VN itself pretty good ...

Nitro+ effects and CGs and random animations and so on were real eye-candy :D I didn't watch the anime of Guilty Crown (I have heard it's shit) but still, the VN was pretty fun, I gave it 8/10 rating and it's sad that it's so short ... I wanted more from it :D ... But still, a very pleasent read in my opinion

I grabbed the game from nyaa that had everything included and I don't remember it being particularly hard to setup, with the English patch included

Really? Because I grabbed the game from nyaa as well and it didn't work for me. Maybe I got a wrong torrent or something. Mind to share the one you used? (if posting torrent links is not allowed here, nvm)

To be honest, I didn't find the endings particularly different all in all but I still found the VN itself pretty good

I'm not sure what you're talking about because both endings had the opposite main message which implies they are different xD

I absolutely loved the part where you are trapped in the decision menu until you say "give up"

I didn't watch the anime of Guilty Crown (I have heard it's shit)

It's not as bad as most people say but it has many problems. It's not the first title I would recommend but there is no harm in watching it. The Visual Novel is more enjoyable than the anime though. Not sure if you will like anime as well.

Really? Because I grabbed the game from nyaa as well and it didn't work for me. Maybe I got a wrong torrent or something. Mind to share the one you used? (if posting torrent links is not allowed here, nvm)

I'm not sure what you're talking about because both endings had the opposite main message which implies they are different xD

I absolutely loved the part where you are trapped in the decision menu until you say "give up"

It's not as bad as most people say but it has many problems. It's not the first title I would recommend but there is no harm in watching it. The Visual Novel is more enjoyable than the anime though. Not sure if you will like anime as well.

https://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=851416 it was this one but I think it had more seeds back when I got it ... Maybe it didn't work for you because of OS problems? I am on Win 7 and maybe the crack gave you problems? I remember I had to crack it to make it work ...

I didn't find the endings particularly different because it's just basic "light/darkness" theme, the entire VN is actually played in the same way up to the last 5 minutes of reading (ofcourse, there are some choices that pop out in between that give you some different lines of text and actions but they don't really matter for the final ending from what I concluded, I think only the first choice matters) ... the only choice that matters is in the beginning I think where you choose between redemption and revenge (if I remember correctly, those are the two) ... and then the game gives you one of those two endings ...

Also, that thing with "give up" (lines before give up) got me to think that I needed to replay to make better choices! XD I exited the game twice due to it, only to later realize that I need to click it up several times to pass that part! :D And since there's no saving, I had to skip from the beginning :( ...

the last CGs are quite similiar with both showing off similiar ending, it didn't really feel that much different to me (and then again, the VN itself says in the beginning something like "no matter the choice, you will face the same fate" or something on those lines) ... It's basic light/darkness theme, I could have gone with either of those two ... Nevertheless, the VN was fun, even with the endings feeling similiar to me ...

I might take a look at the anime one day when I get the time, I mostly read VNs nowadays, I like VNs much more than anime xD

Edited by TakiMinase