Wait. Pettanko as in all flat-chested girls or as in shorty girls with small boobs that you can categorized them as a loli? However, because you have made another thread searching for loli eroge then.... If it is the first.... Akiha from Tsukihime is a pettanko too...right? Saber.... Well. Not that flat.

All of Period's heroines are pettanko if my memory serves me right.

Wait. Pettanko as in all flat-chested girls or as in shorty girls with small boobs that you can categorized them as a loli?

Pettanko Heroine: One or more of the heroines of this game have very small chest size.

Pettanko refers to girl with flat chest/small boobs, regardless whether they are a loli or not.

Example: Kashiwagi Kaede, Aino Thea Couvreur, Efa, and Hatori Uta.

Yeah, that's why I'm a bit confused. I mean.... Isn't it too general? (^^;a Pettanko is everywhere. In a short eroge, long eroge, dramatic eroge, funny eroge, nukige, eroge with gameplay, etc. If knightwalker doesn't care about what the genre is, as long as there is a pettanko he will plays it.... Then.... Oh. Well. Never mind. :D

Yeah, that's why I'm a bit confused. I mean.... Isn't it too general? (^^;a Pettanko is everywhere.

Not really. He's asking about specific physical appearance, so it's already easy to narrow it down.

Didn't we already have a similiar topic?

Different traits.

:p

Then again, I don't see the need to make separate thread for it. OP can just ask this question in his other thread.

Edited by Gerard the Lone Wolf
Not really. He's asking about specific physical appearance, so it's already easy to narrow it down.

Well, it actually is way too general because nearly every visual novel has at least one loli character and lolis tend to be flat chested after all. If he would looking for a game with a non-loli pettanko heroine, that would be another thing.

Well, it actually is way too general because nearly every visual novel has at least one loli character and lolis tend to be flat chested after all. If he would looking for a game with a non-loli pettanko heroine, that would be another thing.

Since pettanko include but not limited to just loli, I assume he's looking for both loli and non-loli. Perhaps it is general. But I just have to link

this to the OP and be done with it.

Edited by Gerard the Lone Wolf