A typical "let`s make an anime about a club, where members will do nothing more than talk with each other" example, no bigger story included, no super funny gags and no action... but who cares when it`s this cute!

123.jpg

The character design, and the way the club members interact with each other, all together creates a decent relaxing anime, that`s perfect to improve your mood.

GJ.jpg

Edited by Erika Furudo
  • 1 month later...

I picked this up and watched 2 episodes so far today. It's nothing really special in my opinion. Like many other (on MAL) said, it's kinda like Seitokai no Ichizon without the otaku humor. Some segments really fall flat while others are ok, none of them made me laugh out loud so far, though. Guess I'll stick with it, but it's definitely not one of the best in it's genre.

Edited by killerinsidee
  • 4 weeks later...

Finished the last ep today and I'm giving the whole anime a 5/10. It wasn't that bad, but it wasn't anything special either; the usual generic club anime. I generally like these sorts of slice of life club anime, but this one was kinda dull in my opinion. First anime of the season finished.