Maoyuu Maou Yuusha

I just started this anime today, and based on what I saw in the first 4 EPs, I can say ill deff follow this series :cool:

EWo4By1.jpg

Look at her, JUST FUCKING DO IT >:

Anyway yea, the plot is about her bouncing ti- How they want to end this war and shit, and Orek- Yuusha has to help her.

And then this happened

jpG1VKC.jpg

So yea WATCH IT ITS GOOD

heh, That about sums this series up yep.

Aside from that, it has an interesting theory about perpetual war and economy, as well as a storybook flavor to both the art and the whole series(People don't have names, only jobs).

But yes, it's mostly about Scarlet's tits. Let's be honest.

Ooph... Episode 4 didn't work for me at all. It seemed very boring. I was hoping things would follow Hero more, instead we get some washed out build up of points we have already been introduced to. It feels like it was just stretching out what could have been done in a few minutes. There are times when I wish there was more than what those two gif's above are showing, but really, I'm having a hard time thinking why else I'm still watching this.

For now these pics fully represent anime

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8161[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8162[/ATTACH] (from animetake.com)

I found it funny that those happened in about a 2 second time frame XD

Ooph... Episode 4 didn't work for me at all. It seemed very boring. I was hoping things would follow Hero more, instead we get some washed out build up of points we have already been introduced to. It feels like it was just stretching out what could have been done in a few minutes. There are times when I wish there was more than what those two gif's above are showing, but really, I'm having a hard time thinking why else I'm still watching this.

I personally havent had any problems with any of the episodes so far, im really enjoying it. Guess im a little biased because I love her :D

after watching 4 episodes , i realised that there are no given names to each character

they just call each other , hero , demon king , knight , merchant and so on, i kinda like this though

its something new

Yea, I thought that was really cool, I didnt notice untill Knight though. I was like "OH I GET IT"

i'm watching it...........so far so mediocre but it's way better than the other anime this season

also i get the feeling that maou yuusha is very similar to spice and wolf.... witty sadistic non-human female + overly virgin smart ass male + medieval theme

sounds familiar ;)